Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Flat Head sizing help

Boots.and.brews

New in Town
Hi, I'm looking at the flat head single riders and double riders jacket and determining what size to potentially order. My chest is roughly 43" and shoulders 18".

Thanks!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You will need something bigger than 42. Thats as much as I can help. I could just squeeze into the 42 with a 41 inch chest.

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Well I tried typing a reply twice and both times my reply was jettisoned before I could hit send.

in short I tired the SR and the dimension were all wrong for me. 6’2” 180 lbs, 19.5” shoulders. I went with. 44.

I’d up load a fit picture but this site won’t cooperate lol

STPmotor

Familiar Face
In my experience Flat Head jackets have particularly broad shoulders that can seem to fit even wider and sleeve lengths that are on the shorter side.

Always look great on people with the right dimensions but could never find one to work for me personally. So I would definitely make sure you can return before purchasing - some of their 38's I've seen fit like 18+" shoulders and would guess all of their 40's are at least that and more. At size 42 you might be looking at 20+

That said they always look super cool, go spam some lateral raises :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic