Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Good German

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
OOH! I'm glad to see Kate Blanchette in other period piece. She was great in "The Aviator", and she carries herself so well in vintage clothes.
You're right MrBern, it does look very period.
Kat, I live with a man of German decent and he's good too!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
20061019goodgerman.jpg

I'm excited about this. I'm all about Cate Blanchett.

Here's the official page with a movie trailer:
http://thegoodgerman.warnerbros.com/

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
I just saw the poster last night. Looks like Casablanca. I haven't seen a trailer or anything at all on this film, but it's an awful title.

Feraud

Bartender
jake_fink said:
I just saw the poster last night. Looks like Casablanca. I haven't seen a trailer or anything at all on this film, but it's an awful title.
You are correct! It looks exactly like the Casablanca poster my dad had framed and hung in our living room when I was a kid!!
casablanca.jpg

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Okay I just saw the trailer and it looks pretty darn good. And the title doesn't seem as awful now that I know it's a noir.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Black and white

It's SO much better to watch B/W movies. Just think of "The Man who wasn't there" or "Good night and good luck". Fantastic B/W work in modern time. Wow!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sam Cox

Familiar Face
When i was passing thru LA on the way to Mexico the Missus and i popped in to Universal and saw the sets

Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot