Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Great Waiting Thread

Zachary

One of the Regulars
Dear Fellow Gents,

Since today is my monthly pay day, I continue celebrating this red letter day to take the luxury of acquiring some new goods. I believe, whenever it's your pay day, you do likewise.

Having many zeroes (except of only zeroes) in your bank account doesn't necessarily mean happiness. Having a tweed suit, a fedora hat, or some becoming shoes in your mail, in turn, does.

From my early years in Germany, I used to know a Christmas song: "Anticipation is the greatest form of joy." And since there are many "waiters" out there who look forwards to receiving vintage garments in their mail, this thread is meant to serve as

"Let's Celebrate the Anticipation of What Vintage Good You Just Acquired and Are Waiting For."

Beyond that, you are, of course, also cordially invited to share your opinion on your object of desire by hindsight of unwrapping.

So, let me lead the foundation.

Tonight, I ordered the first piece of gentlemen's garment from auspicious Walker Slater:

Walker Slater: Francis Waistcoat – Brown Red Cashmere Wool Shepherds Check

That's going to be the first piece of tweed garment for me whatsoever, so I'm really excited about what I will encounter.

Now it's your turn: Are there any kinds of vintage goods somewhere between order and delivery that you are looking forwards to unwrap? Tell us, and keep us updated!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy