Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The I Can't Smile in a Hat Picture Club . . .

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
I don't know what you mean![huh] :D :D :D :D
GEDC0514-1.jpg

Great picture Indycop:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

GWD

One Too Many
I feel like an idiot when I take my own picture, if I smile, I look like an idiot too. I can't ask my wife to take pictures for me because she'll think I'm a idiot.

web.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
indycop said:
I don't know what you mean![huh] :D :D :D :D ;)
Ha Ha Ha lol
That's great! And, another great pic Indy Cop.

Some people have mentioned that I never smile and ask if I'm "ok". My reply is "I'm ok, thanks. You outta see me when I'm pissed". ;)

494333728_hQjsb-S-1.jpg

jpbales

Practically Family
GWD said:
I feel like an idiot when I take my own picture, if I smile, I look like an idiot too. I can't ask my wife to take pictures for me because she'll think I'm a idiot.

web.jpg

Hmmm why can't I post pictures?

haha that's quite a conundrum!

Whenever I take pictures, I always try to wait till the last second to smile because trying to hold it the entire time gives me that goofy fake-smile look. I also try different camera and flash settings and angles then pick the best... pic... out of the lot.

jpbales

Practically Family
I can relate

Fatdutchman said:
I avoid smiling in photographs. I don't photograph well anyway (the camera adds ten pounds....eight of those go right on my face), and when I smile, I look like a pumpkin.

I know what you mean about the camera adding ten pounds. I'm pretty thin, but my face seems to have excess skin, plus my large nose and lips make me look fat-faced too!:p My sister used to call me "Jimbo Fat Cheeks" lol I used to hate it, but I've learned to just accept myself as I am tho- no point in being ashamed of something that God made, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav