Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Lottery Winner Thread

barrowjh

One Too Many
My Cobalta Christmas Present

Ok, at $70 bucks this was maybe not quite a lottery win, but it was a stunning find. This hat is currently in my avatar, and I wore it quite a bit at the Winchester Factory outing in February, shows up in a lot of those pics. A really nice hat, in great condition, at a very fair price. See this thread:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?p=700323#post700323

I have had some other fairly great ebay discoverys, great hats for fair prices, but I believe the current economic plunge (which will probably continue for another year or three) will put a lot of nice hats on the block. Newcomers just need a little patience . . .

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Gene is high on the list with his recent find and buler is just our most recent Dinerman. Go back through the archives and you'll find that Dinerman was picking up at least a couple of great hats for peanuts every weekend.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lefty said:
Gene is high on the list with his recent find and buler is just our most recent Dinerman. Go back through the archives and you'll find that Dinerman was picking up at least a couple of great hats for peanuts every weekend.

Indeed, and thank god he was willing to sell some of them to us!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
buler, those are fantastic. I love it for you.

barrowjh, that blue fedora is amazing. I remember seeing that in person in Tennessee. A hat that would look great just sitting there, but also perfect proportions when on you.

As far as my recent Montecristi score, we'll see if that's a good thing or not depending on if it can be blocked without being destroyed. I expect to hear from Optimo this week and although Graham is one of the best, he has his hands full with this one.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I have yet to find that perfect "Lottery" hat. I'm hoping the day I win one of those I'll also win the Cal Lottery too. Wishful dreaming I know, but it never hurts to dream. ;)

Cheers!

Dan

Inusuit

A-List Customer
I can't reference a specific hat...

But Dinerman seems to score some great hats on a regular basis.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Sharpetoys discovered the Hope Diamond.

Johnnyphi discovered a diamond field.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
(he's saying "bump" in his language)
monster.gif

For those who missed Gene's incredible find, click here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner