Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Non Shorpy Web All Stars.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
index.php

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
index.php

Frank Rowan as Mitch McKane and Lenita Lane as Jenny Delano
A drama in three acts by Marie Baumer. Produced by William Keighley and W.P. Tanner at the Fulton Theatre, New York, March 10, 1930. (24 performances).

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
index.php

Reynolds Denniston as Mr. Smith A drama in two acts by S. Tretyakov, translated from the German of Leo Lania by Ruth Langner. Produced by the Theatre Guild, Inc. at the Martin Beck Theatre, New York, October 27, 1930. (72 performances).

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
index.php

Midway Dairy cooperative, near Santa Ana, California. (1936)

index.php

The self-help cooperative dairy which is being taken over by the R.A. This dairy supplies milk to the CCC Corps nearby. ... (1936)

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
index.php

San Francisco, California. In front of the local paper at Chinatown. Chinese reading news of the surrender of Canton to the Japanese. Most of San Francisco's Chinese are Cantonese.
Lange, Dorothea -- Photographer
Published Date: 1938 Nov.

Last edited:

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
index.php

Putting the mixed grasshopper bait into sacks to take out to the farm. The bait was preparedand mixed under direction of the county agent. Outskirts of Oklahoma City, June, 1939.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn