Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Resortes805 Collection

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
DSC_2612.jpg

DSC_2618.jpg

DSC_2620.jpg

DSC_2564.jpg

DSC_2573.jpg

DSC_2574.jpg

DSC_2569.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Resortes, you're killing us! Fantastic collection. The number of dual breast pocketed jackets you have is impressive.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph and post these!

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
thunderw21 said:
The number of dual breast pocketed jackets you have is impressive.

Thanks for taking the time to photograph and post these!

I'm always on the look out for 4 pocket suits or sports coat, houndstooth prints and tweeds!

resortes805

Call Me a Cab
David Conwill said:
My wife just bought this one for me for Christmas. May I ask: What do you typically wear with it?

-Dave

It's pretty versatile; I've worn it with dress slacks, dress shirt and a neck tie as well as with jeans and a t-shirt. The plaid side gets more use than the khaki side though.

Nonchalant

One of the Regulars
resortes805 said:
Here is my only vintage 3-piece. No union tag, just a label reading Woolf Bros.
DSC_2610.jpg

I love this - I've always been a sucker for a strong herringbone pattern; the bolder, the better.

Thank you for taking the time post these images, and doing such a good job of it. I hope more Loungers with collections like yours (you know who you are), will take the time to share with others. We can sit and write about vintage clothing all day, but nothing beats photographs to really give people who are new to vintage a visual education on what to look for. Marc Chevalier used to post a lot of images like this on the Lounge (and still does, occasionally). It definitely helped me a lot early on, and I still never get tired of looking at them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo