Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE SATIN FINISH/LONG HAIR CLUB

paratroopertim

New in Town
I apologize, this hatsrme dude has been stalking every post I have and just saying this person said this this person said that. Who cares what he said she said. if you don't have anything to offer than leave me alone. This is the 5th post, different places this dude has been saying negative things about me. I was going to quit this lounge cause this dude is so rude. I really wish there was a block button so I could just go about my business without a internet stalker bothering me.

Fine! Not a problem! I've only been into hats for almost fifty years, so I don't know much yet. Only trying to help, but you know better.
Have a great life, Tim. Keep smiling!

P.S. In the spirit of continuing to help you, there IS a block button, if you are interested enough to find it.

Last edited:

RJR

Seems that ParatrooperTim is awfully new to the Lounge to be judging longtime members:confused:.

Hey, Justin!!! GREAT to see you posting. Been thinking about you, and what you are up to. Thanks for the comment here, (although he might think he's being piled upon) and stay SAFE.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Great to see you around as well. My schedule doesn't allot much time so I try to stop by and just had to pop in here. Gotta love the sand and the sun haha.

Great looking hat, don't get me wrong, it just doesn't coincide with the time period. I'd recommend taking a peek in some of the era specific threads to see what I'm talking on; styling, materials etc

... this hatsrme dude has been stalking every post I have and just saying this person said this this person said that. Who cares what he said she said. if you don't have anything to offer than leave me alone.

Let's just say this hat is from the 1940s. It will be much easier. When you have a few thousand posts we can talk about it again.

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
I remember making a comment some time ago that you could pull off wearing some hats that perhaps others couldn't. well. you may have to work a bit harder on this one---ha

Budda BOOM, budda BING, Jared!! Now THERE is a PIMP hat. I only hope we can get a confirmation post from a pimp of that era, but that's not a hat you can forget! Wear it in the best of health, my friend!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Hey Jared, I have a similar pimp hat of the same era. Mine got the Bob treatment from BSHW and now looks like this

PS: Charlie, you are seriously misunderstood my bro ;)

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jared and Mike, do either of you guys have a spare pair of those platform shoes with the goldfish swimming around in the heels? My life would be complete with a pair of those.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
'77 Satin Stitched Borsalino

IMG_447280433-1.JPG IMG_447280433.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot