Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ultimate 196... ahem ¨30´s¨ German suit!

DamianM

Vendor
Don't get me started on this seller. I have messaged him politely about the ridiculousness of that price for something that is not what they claim. Of course they got mad. threaten to "report" me and what not. His prices for any of his suits are stupid and you know hes trying to pull one over people. He also listed a size 36s teens- 20s black suit for another $600. Ridiculous. The seller is a joke.

The prices were much more reasonable a few years ago when I got a bit of 20s stuff from them. This is a case, I think, of a seller seeing what other stuff of similar vintage (but typically much more interesting fabrics/sizes etc.) sells for, and hoping they can get the same. ho hum, they can try …

DamianM

Vendor
i dont even think thats the case. They have a "its old , so its worth big bucks" attitude. They had a destroyed teens suit for $600 as well. In a size 35-36s. Tiny and destroyed, at $600! .

Guttersnipe

One Too Many
That seller is a completely unspecialized generalist. Such seller IMHO and experience are either (a) one of the best sources of awesome deals on vintage/antique items, or (b) totally 'effing insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy