Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thursday Boot Company

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Nice plane! I've had good luck with White's and Nick's both, though a tad expensive, they are all made in USA and can be custom-made to your particular size & fit needs. No idea/no experance with Tuesday Boots.

TXFlyGuy

Practically Family
The order was placed last night, President (brown), size 10. All of their boots are made in a wide size, and their response to me was that yes, the tongue will open up all the way, if you loosen the laces a bit.

I'll let you know how it works out. Free shipping, free returns. Can't lose on this one.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got a closet filled with boots. I've looked at the Thursday a few times, but never pulled the trigger. For me, the most comfortable/best built are my Thorogoods - the models that are not their standard "working boot" fair they sell at Cabela's and the like.
I've got a number (and a new pair on order) of the Portage, Dodgeville, and Beloit. I find them hard to beat on just a out every level...
Thanks for the tip on the Thorogoods. I didn't know they made a Boondocker style: both Thorogood and Golden Fox make them and both seem to be very well-made, with the latter going for a mere $89.00 on Amazon. Hmmm.

Can take pics if you like. The tongues, while partially connected, are also not a tight tongue but pull out a lot, so it's no issue whatsoever...
Now understand, I've only got the lines of Thorogood that are their premium CXL/HH boots, and they cost more. I reckon all of them, although worn a LOT, will last as long as me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner