Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timeline of my pomp. young to present

FreezeKitty

New in Town
I have a timeline of my hair when i first decided to get my hair into a pompadour. After trying so many different kinds of pomades I settled on a good mixture of Fiber Grease, Layrite Super Hold, and Black and White. And on days that my hair gives me a hard time i'll throw in some sweet georgia brown (red). Heres a link to it any comments or suggestions on maybe other things I should do to it or if anyone has a suggestion to make it better let me know! It goes from 7/2009 - 2/2010.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/Lorax1995/timeline.png

FreezeKitty

New in Town
a lot of trial and error. I've tried a lot of different products like brylcreem, vitalis, wildroot, royal crown hair dressing, the three Sweet Georgia Browns, Murrays, Layrite & Super Hold, Black and White, Fiber Grease, Tres Flores and I decided that I'd try getting my hair a little wet but not damp, and put the fiber grease on which is water soluable as a base style it and by itself it wont look good, ,then i put on layrite super hold and it will help mold the shape in some cases i'll be done and sometimes i require a little more so then ill finish up with some black and white on the top. Since Layrite and the Fiber Grease are such strong holders and the black and white isnt as much. Just a bunch of trial and error

brylcreem boy

One of the Regulars
FreezeKitty said:
I have a timeline of my hair when i first decided to get my hair into a pompadour. After trying so many different kinds of pomades I settled on a good mixture of Fiber Grease, Layrite Super Hold, and Black and White. And on days that my hair gives me a hard time i'll throw in some sweet georgia brown (red). Heres a link to it any comments or suggestions on maybe other things I should do to it or if anyone has a suggestion to make it better let me know! It goes from 7/2009 - 2/2010.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j158/Lorax1995/timeline.png

It's looking good!! Makes me miss mine. I've went to a more easy to style side parted mad men style. The 1-2010 pic looks sharp-like the height in front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou