Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tis the season to be jolly

Well, the description might be funny, but my son sold a 30's HH half belt on eBay in 20 minutes for $800 this summer.
All depends on the jacket. But Indy probably isn't crying lol

dr greg

One Too Many
I wasn't specifically referring to half-belts although I have a 40's one for sale, I just meant any vintage leather jacket, i find it hard to sell any at all in the last 3 years or so, it took me nearly 12 months, which is at least 40 markets, to get rid of a 70's Stagg Brando in weathered but passable condition, in the end i let it go for $70, just to be shot of it. I had a mint as new 50's Oregon nearly identical to a Highwayman, cost me $50 with a busted zip, spent another $50 on putting a NOS Talon zip in it, carried it around for 9 months finally let it go for $175,....ebay ebay I hear you say, well i put it up there minimum bid $100.....no takers....I dunno if it's the economic climate or fashion, but I'm pretty much giving up on trading them these days, and just keep my own collection..
this is an old photo, I have a few more now...
lWFEL.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24