Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

To bob or not to bob?

Katarina

New in Town
Okay, a few questions, ladies (hope this is the right thread).

I currently have an A-line bob, with the shortest layers at the nape of my neck and the longest at my collarbone. The ends are tapered, so when I use hot sticks or even pin curls, I end up looking like Siouxsie Sioux (very piecey ends! Medusa-ish!). Which is not a bad look, but definitely NOT what I'm going for.

So, what should I do? I don't have the funds to get a new haircut just yet. I tried curling the ends underneath with a curling iron, and that looked just okay. Maybe I should try pinning the ends underneath?

Katarina

New in Town
Hate to double post, but I resolved my issue!

I got my hair cut into a shorter, slightly A-lined bob. lol

TillyMilly

One of the Regulars
After getting my usual short blunt bob at my last haircut- I now want shoulder length Veronica lake-esque hair- typical!

Lillemor

One Too Many
Tishkaminx said:
After getting my usual short blunt bob at my last haircut- I now want shoulder length Veronica lake-esque hair- typical!

That's the great thing about blunt bobs, they're so easy to grow out. Unfortunately I'm really loving my bob and it's growing wayyy too fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR