Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

To those who celebrate....

Michaelson

One Too Many
...let me wish you all a VERY Happy and SAFE Thanksgiving! I tip my fedora (or what ever I have on my head at the time) to everyone here. It's been an interesting and educational year. Thank you. Highest regards! Michaelson:fedora:

Gershomite

New in Town
No computer at home? Now THAT is vintage!

Happy Thanksgiving to the patrons of the Fedora Lounge.

:)

Gersh

It is the time of year to give thanks for all we have. For the people who were pack rats and kept their old clothes and other items of yore when their children and their children's children told them to throw them out. Thanks grandma. You have left behind a standard to which we can measure items of today. More importantly thanks to the generations before us that took the time to pass down their values, ideas and historical context that we could further build upon. Thank you.
Last, but not least, is a thank you to all the many great contributors here that make this forum great. I know I can log on and learn something new every time. Learning is what keeps me going. There is always something we can learn and if not learn then teach as parents and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails