Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trickers boots sizing

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
hi guys,
Can anyone compare Trickers sizing with Wesco/Whites? I would like to buy a pair, but cannot try them on locally. I have a few pair of Wesco/Whites, and was hoping someone here might be able to shed some light for me.
Cheers

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've just recently discovered the Pediwear site and feel as though I'm falling in love. I've been wondering about the sizing as well and am considering emailing or, if needs be, simply calling them or calling a shop in this country that sells the shoe, if one exists. The Grenson Fred boot in the brown grain and I are in the first stage of a relationship, but I'm also enamored of the Crockett and Jones Islay. So many shoes - so little cash.

galopede

One of the Regulars
I have a couple of pairs of Trickers (shoes not boots) and I find they run true to British sizing. They are quite chunky and also roomy inside. They are country brogues and I tend to wear them with thicker socks. Beautifully made shoes and very comfortable once worn in.

I was drooling over a pair of their brogue boots at the recently opened Trickers outlet here in Gloucester!

Have to be a few month though as I'm saving for a new leather jacket first!

Gareth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran