Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Truth in Advertising...

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Well, contrary to the tactics featured in another recent thread, here's one seller who certainly wasn't hiding the ball...

nocrown.jpg

A self-ventilating crown, no less. Now I've seen everything...:D

Cheers,
Jimmy

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Stoney said:
Hope you didn't pay too much for this added feature.
lol

Oddly enough, I somehow found it deep within me to refrain from bidding on this "unique" item...:D

Cheers,
Jimmy

photobyalan

A-List Customer
That seller is a real dope when it comes to marketing. That's a convertible! One of a kind, imagine how the ladies' heads will turn as you cruise by with the top down! No more lonely dinners at the bar for you! Be the envy of every other fellow in town! And you'll be able to see all those envious looks clearly because the sun isn't going to be in your eyes no matter how many ladies are lining up to run their fingers through your hair!

Buy it NOW! NOW! NOW!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
That makes my stomach hurt from laughing so hard. lol lol lol lol

photobyalan said:
That seller is a real dope when it comes to marketing. That's a convertible! One of a kind, imagine how the ladies' heads will turn as you cruise by with the top down! No more lonely dinners at the bar for you! Be the envy of every other fellow in town! And you'll be able to see all those envious looks clearly because the sun isn't going to be in your eyes no matter how many ladies are lining up to run their fingers through your hair!

Buy it NOW! NOW! NOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff