Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Two For The Road"

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I just love this movie, starring Albert Finney and Audrey Hepburn, it's the tale of a married couples journey down the coast of southern France, twice.
Both stories are well told, the film is well directed. We see what the relationship starts with and ends in, and all in between.
Finney and Hepburn are great together. Two actors who are captivating in their looks, as well as their portrayal of characters.
All in all, it's a great movie to watch. The relationship is believable, the views are lovely too.
Some info on the film can be found here.

Anyone here seen it? What did you think?

jazzzbaby

One of the Regulars
I saw this film when I was a teenager and I absolutely felt mesmerized by this film. It was very unique for it's time and both Audrey & Albert were wonderful. I also loved the car...the scenery...the clothing...lol!

It's been ages since I have seen it and I have been in hopes that TCM will play it during one of their Audrey tributes....

Thanks for bringing this movie up!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jazzzbaby said:
I saw this film when I was a teenager and I absolutely felt mesmerized by this film. It was very unique for it's time and both Audrey & Albert were wonderful. I also loved the car...the scenery...the clothing...lol!

It's been ages since I have seen it and I have been in hopes that TCM will play it during one of their Audrey tributes....

Thanks for bringing this movie up!

I was actually surprised myself when I saw it playing today. It was on the Fox Movie Channel, or something like that. They play older movies, and quite random ones at that. Not sure if you get the channel, but check it out if you do.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran