Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two nice italian web site.

Thanks for those links. I didn't realize Panizza was still in business. The crowns look too short in the videos but the pictures make them appear the right height. The ribbon treatment aren't all that great though. The self ribbons and leather stuff just doesn't do it for me. I suppose they don't make them like they used to applies here but it appears they do custom work if you want one of their older styles. The 1940s Panizzas were great hats with cool styles. I have a few old ads to prove it. Very interesting.
I will have to explore the site further and see what they have in depth.

Regards to all,

J

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
the Panizza of today is nothing like the Panizza from years ago . but that holds true with any company .
Cervo from Biella which makes the Barbisio trademark is a close second to Borsalino but that isn't saying much as we all know what Borsalino makes today!!!

Mulberrywood

New in Town
Riccardo,

The first hat in the second site the 5105 Rabbit was beautiful. Thank you for the website.

Do you know if these hats are good for rainy weather?

riccardo

Practically Family
I know it.

Mulberrywood said:
Riccardo,

The first hat in the second site the 5105 Rabbit was beautiful. Thank you for the website.

Do you know if these hats are good for rainy weather?
Hi,
i know that a lot of fur felt hat are waterproof, this one, the 5105 Rabbit is a pure felt rabbit, so i think it would be waterproof, i have a Panizza pure felt hat it is marked to be "waterproof", it work quite well with the rain.

There are here a lot of true expert, what they say about?

(sorry Mulberrywood, i'm not very expert!)

Regards.
Riccardo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails