Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

UK ONLY - Alexander Leathers Cafe Racer Horween front quarter Horse size 40

Hicksmat

New in Town
Hi there

I have here my Alexander Leathers Cafe Racer Horween front quarter Horse size 40 - Vintage Black for sale as I am embarrassed to say it doesn't fit me any more :( the diet starts tomorrow.

The jacket is in really good condition, with very minor wear, its a high spec jacket and it would cost you well over £600 new.

It has a lovely black Moleskin lining to it, keeps you warm in winter. As it hasn't had a lot of wear it does need some breaking in.

Measurements:

Pit to pit: 23"
Sleeve:27"
Back:26.5"
Shoulder: 19"

I'm looking for £450 via Paypal (you pay fees) and I'll chuck in RMSD. UK Only this one sorry.

Pics (more available if needed):

My SB vintage racer measures almost exactly like this one but 20" across the shoulders it's tagged a 40" as well. Fit feels somewhere between a 40" and super tight 42". Fit pics are always helpful b/c the numbers don't always tell the full story...

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Exactly what I was going to say..
That's why measurements are taken. Tag sizes run differently from company to company. IMO 26.5" back length and 27" sleeves is long for a 40. This jacket is good for a tall lanky dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav