Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unusual Cole-Haan Leather Suspenders

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Here is a super nice pair of leather suspenders from Cole-Haan. I believe these are actually reversible - they were showing the darker side when I bought them - just rebuckled the other way as I prefer the tan color rather than the almost black of the other side. They are nicely broken in - no significant wear and the elastic of the rear portion still has lots of life. I think these look much nicer than the woven ones - the only reason I am not keeping them is that I have a fairly short torso and my pants with suspender buttons are extremely high-waisted. They would work fine for a taller man or one who prefers a standard rise in his trousers. $15 shipped in USA - overseas add $8.
IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005-2.jpg

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
Yes, if a man took a caliper to keep the distance uniform and a good punch that made a neat, small hole, it could be done. If they don't sell here by tomorrow, off to EvilBay!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy