Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unworn Levi's LVC XX redlines for sale.

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
Howdy All.
I have a pile of deadstock redline Levi's up for grabs. They are cut just like the 1955 501XX, a full roomy pattern which sits higher at the waist than modern 501's. They are made of the finest Japanese ringspun vegetable-dyed deep indigo denim spun on narrow looms. There is redline selvedge present in the cuffs and in the watchpocket. The stiching is lemon and orange and the famous lost "v" stitch is present at the top button on the fly. The buttons are zinc. The have no paper tag and plain red tabs. These were made exclusively for a now-closed store in Manhattan in 1996 by Levi's Vintage Clothing as a lower cost alternative to the Big E models. When worn in they develop the stiff white "whiskers" and peaks only vegetable-dyed indigo can capture. They were originally priced at $110 and each pairs comes with a strange little keychain.
I have sixteen pairs available in in two waist sizes: 29 and 32. The inseam sizes run 34 and 36 (ample room to turn up the cuffs and show off the redlnes).
I'm asking $65 per pair, or $60 per if you buy multiple pairs.
Thanks kindly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic