Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vacation Spots

eldonkr

Familiar Face
My girl and I are planning a vacation for November. We've decided to limit our travels to something in the immediate area surrounding or in our state.

So if you know of any great thing or place to do or see on vacation in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, or Illinois. Feel free to make mention of it in this thread.

Thanks a million.

D

DeaconKC

Bardstown Kentucky is very beautiful and has lots of antiquing and a great dinner train. You're also close to the Corvette plant in Bowling Green.

Flivver

Practically Family
The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village in Dearborn, MI are great. The museum covers 14 acres and traces the history of products the average person used since the industrial revolution. It's not just a car museum, although the cars there are outstanding.

The Village covers 100 acres and traces how Americans lived from the 1600s to the early 1900s. The Edison Menlo Park complex alone is worth the price of admission.

I believe the Museum and Village are now known simply as "The Henry Ford".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart