Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Chopper size 38

strokes1251

Practically Family
Im gonna regret selling my Chopper but I have never worn it! It came with the tags but I threw those away a Long time ago. These are the earlier models with a numbered sized not a Letter. This jacket is heavy ass hell and stiff but its made out of everyones favorite Heavy duty vanson leather. It has a zipper on the sleeve which I rarely see on these. The lining is a beautiful bright red which just looks awesome. I only want 500 shipped anywhere in the US which I think is fair for a brand new Chopper. I only tried it on and left it in my closet for more than a year!
Measurements
Chest 20in
Sleeves 25in
Shoulders 19in
Length 26in
ofoyvo.jpg

vh6djn.jpg

2lkcv9f.jpg

k1oyls.jpg

2qi45s4.jpg

Oh my God, it's even more beautiful, seeing it in the wild like this. This is the most beautiful, most perfect jacket ever. Seriously. I literally feel ill now cuz I can't afford it... Somebody buy it, please!!!

Too small for me but a fantastic jacket...quite grainy for comp weight which is an added bonus for sure. Surprised this one hasn't been snapped up already

Yea its a looker just imagine it with a year or 2 of wear? :eek: I wanna keep it but I never wear and honestly forgot I had it!
I've only had one comp weight jacket that displayed that kind of grain. It was too small really but I pushed it as long as I could. They don't typically come thru that way and when they do it's really something special. I love the red quilted liner and the sleeve zip. This is a helluva jacket and a steal IMHO.

workingleather

New in Town
I'm very interested! Made an account just to post this actually haha. I've tried on a small chopper and a medium chopper. How does this 38 compare to their standard sizing? I'm typically a 38 in a snug fitting suit. 5'9" 160lbs for reference. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo