Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Comet jacket about a size 42?

strokes1251

Practically Family
Hello everyone Im on here trying to Trade it for a comet in a size 36 to 38 maybe a 40
Anyways There is nothing wrong with the jacket other than the patch marks which I had removed cause those aint my colors :). Really thick leather (its vanson what do you expect :p). Message me if interested! :D
Measurements are:
a. Chest 21 inches
b. sleeves 23 inches
c. shoulders 19
d. top to bottom 22 1/2

fn45j8.jpg

24ymxsi.jpg

n2mjch.jpg

dob9mw.jpg

2posidd.jpg

2vmcas6.jpg

Last edited:
I know they're all supposed to be the same, but this is the most beautiful leather I've seen on a Vanson jacket.

strokes1251

Practically Family
I know they're all supposed to be the same, but this is the most beautiful leather I've seen on a Vanson jacket.

Yes I agree why buy a new one when a perfectly used one with awesome wear is waiting for you on here :p If only it was a bit smaller I cant wear it unless I have a sweater underneath :/ hopefully someone else can enjoy it and help me out at the same time! :B

Last edited:

strokes1251

Practically Family
if anyone is interested Ill do 150 shipped anywhere in the US. I decided to move on up to the big dogs and order me a custom jacket and these 150 would push me into my goal :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo