Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Left Field Commando Jacket size Medium

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Back up for sale. Maybe the best jacket ever, but your gain is my loss. I'll throw in free shipping.
What? Just when I thought the classified's were getting a little boring!! My size too, although I prefer a belt with this type of jacket.........Great looking jacket!! Sorry it didn't work out Nick..........How much?

Last edited:
Good god if I weren't 2/3rds into the Johnson leathers. This is a great deal on an incredible jacket. I'd table it Nick. October is calling and temps are going down sooner than later. And I think this jacket suits you better than any I've seen you sport so far and it's really rare!!

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. I am interested in the jacket, but I think at 6' 185, I would need a large.
Don't be too sure about that. The arms and back length are long. If you don't have really wide shoulders this could work fine for you. IMO I can't see how it worked at all for the first owner at 5'7" if the back length is 27.98".....seems way too long for that height.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
6'2", 158 lbs (just professionally weighed today). It's a hair large but I'd say better up to maybe 170 lbs.

Indeed cut for a tall man!

belopsky

A-List Customer
FWIW, I rode it when riding the moto so the length wasn't a huge deal, covering the backside when seated. The front double zipper I had to unzip a bit.

lina

Practically Family
Hey, is the jacket still for sale..? If so, I wonder if you could do as precise measurements as possible. The previous owner posted Pit to Pit as 22", which seems right for a Medium, but Left Field posts 46.5" for the chest, so presumably over 23" Pit to Pit. Also, could you do Shoulder to Shoulder on the back?

The thing is that I am always between L and XL these days, but according to Left Fields measurements a M in this jacket should fit me fine. But I have hard time believing that, and the previous owner's measurements seem more likely -- that is, a true Medium. thanks!

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Hi Lina,

The jacket is currently on hold until future notice. It runs closer to a M-L rather than a true M. Maybe 42ish. :)

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Bump. Trades for comparable flight jacket (long) 40-42 jackets welcomed and encouraged. Final price drop to $525

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21