Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Various Lucchese Boots. 11D and 12B Also custom Tres Outlaws

Aaronlowe

One of the Regulars
I have several pair of Lucchese boots that I'll sell if any are interested.

Pictures are available for specific pairs for those who are interested.

Lucchese Classics, 11D black cherry goat leather, corded tops, with #1 toe and custom 1 1/4" block heel. Very nice condition $100.00

Lucchese Classics, 11D Peanut brittle (kinda of a butterscotch) buffalo, custome initials in pulls (you could have them removed unless your initials are JAL) cutter toe and fowler heel, nearly new. Retail on these boots is nearly $500 these days. I'll sell for $200.00

Lucchese classics, 12B, black goat leather, semi pointed rown toe, cowboy heel, very nice condition. $75.00

Lucchese classics, caiman belly with custom calf tops, initials on pulls, #1 toe, fowler heel. Beautiful custom made boots. Size 12C (if you wear an 11-11 1/2D you can wear these boots). These are my pride and joy boots, but they are not fitting well these days due to health issues. I paid over $1100 two years ago. $650.00

Tres Outlaws custom needle toe kangaroo and calfskin. Burgandy/cordovan with black tops. 11 1/2 B. I paid a LOT for these boots and they are like gloves on the feet. Make me an offer.

You can see pictures of all of these here on this thread:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?44458-My-boot-collection&highlight=aaronlowe

All prices are obo plus shipping of $15.00 CONUS.

Feel free to ask me any questions at alowe@drinkbazi.com. I have a great ebay rating and will direct you to my ebay account if needed. I'd rather let you guys have a crack at them first.

Thanks,
Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy