• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

Vermont Country Store; Hard-to-find-items

Discussion in 'The Front Parlor' started by hatsRme, Oct 1, 2017.

1. hatsRme

hatsRme I'll Lock Up

I looked, searched, and otherwise checked around, but was surprised not to find a presence of this "Store" on the Lounge. They clearly cater to lifestyle aficionados of the last several decades, and I wanted to be sure you all saw this.

My mother, 90 years of age this year, swears by this catalogue for things that she can't find anywhere else anymore. They have an abundance of women's and men's sleepwear, undergarments, household items, cleaners and other product categories that you probably thought were gone years ago.

I thought this suggestion might have worked better in the Merchants thread, but I'll leave that to our all-knowing moderators to decide.

Enjoy!!
    https://www.vermontcountrystore.com/

Mlle Elza likes this.
  2. AmateisGal

AmateisGal I'll Lock Up

I get this catalog in the mail and thoroughly enjoy looking through it.

hatsRme likes this.
  3. Thank you so much for this! My grandmother has been complaining recently about products that she can't find anywhere anymore, and a lot of them are on this site. I'll happily pass it along to her, as well as keep it for my own uses since I also love a lot of those products.

4. RedDoll46 likes this.
  5. St. Louis

St. Louis Practically Family

I actually find Lehmann's more useful and more affordable. I love the VCS catalogue and have been receiving it since high school (so, a while) but I find their prices a bit high. They do have great sales online, though.

I buy my Marvis toothpaste from the Italian Barber, because it looks vintage in my 1920s bathroom. The IB has the best prices for this & similar products, by the way.

Are there other similar catalogues out there? I would love to hear about them.