Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Very Vintage Dobbs Fedora 7 1/2 Whippet style

EricH

One of the Regulars
View attachment 105467 View attachment 105467 View attachment 105468 View attachment 105469 View attachment 105470 View attachment 105471 I was active at the lounge back when we counted members in the hundreds. The time has come to reduce my collection of hard won hats. I will try posting here before going out on eBay.

I’ve tried to set prices at a fair market value. All the hats I’m listing are in very good to excellent shape. All are high quality, buttery soft, high beaver content unless otherwise noted. I wear a standard 7 3/8. Some hats may be 7 1/4 stretched. I will describe the fit relative to my head.

This Dobbs has exceptionally fine felt. As good as any of my finer hats. It also has an unusual ribbon treatment on the brim. The blue ribbon needs replacing and the hat is worthy of the effort. There is a light touch of mothing under the brim (see photo with shops name). It is very shallow and small, noticeable only to us hat snobs. Overall, a very good hat. See photos for details. Brim 2 3/4”

Asking $75. Buyer pays shipping. No international.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Thats a beauty Eric . Did you have several Hats on eBay that ended this evening ? A few end tomorrow ? I've been watching several by the same seller .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran