Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage 1940s Diamond Wedding Ring Set

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Gorgeous 14k white gold diamond wedding set. Size 9.5. Excellent condition. $400.
ring2_zps7ybd1aly.jpg

The creep cheated on me, and this was, ironically, a replacement ring for the wedding set I lost last year (omen?). I love the set, but it's a painful reminder. Plus I need the money!

Please DM if interested. I can ship overseas, but will have to figure that into shipping costs.

Thanks for looking!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
You want we should break his legs? ;)
Good luck on the sale and a new and improved man!
Haha! I wish! It's funny you should say that because when one of my friend's husband's cheated on her, he asked her the same thing: "Want me to break his legs?" Now that the shoe is on the OTHER foot, I doubt he'd take too kindly to it. Actually, I'd like to break BOTH of their legs - his and the Other Woman who he is going to be shacking up with shortly. Yeah, don't get me started on THAT...

I will find me a MUCH better man (i.e. NOT a narcissist) some day, but I am in NO hurry. Doing just fine by myself. :)

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Have put this on Craigslist and here at the Lounge. Still no bites (except from two scammers on Craigslist which I promptly ignored). Anyone else have any other ideas where I could try? I can't afford Ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner