Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Abercrombie & Fitch Jacket For Trade, Possible for sale

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I have a beautiful 1940's-1950's Abercrombie & Fitch jacket
Abercrombie & Fitch Grenfell Jacket, Madison NY Made in England. This jacket is a beautiful windbreaker. It looks as if it has almost been unworn all these years. There are 2 metal buckles on the back of the jacket to adjust the sizing. The size on the jacket tag 48. I am 6' 245lbs. It fits me perfectly. But someone smaller or bigger can easily wear this. It is perfect. All the buttons are there, the zipper is perfect.
It almost looks military, like an M-41 Field Jacket from WW2. The Talon Zipper is just like the one I have on my WW2 Jacket.
This is a rare jacket and you will not find another jacket like it.
I am interested in TRADING IT for some World War 2 items. I need a helmet liner, with Liner Chin strap, and sweat band.
Thats my #1 need. I will also hear if someone has some larger HBT Trousers, minimum size 38 waist, perferrably 40 waist. I want original if possible.
Not interestd in Repro. If you have other trousers, or jackets, WW2, 40 waist, 42R +, 44, 46. I will consider selling, make me an offer and I will consider, but I prefer trades :)
If you need any other photos, please email me and I will email some over.
I live in Taylors South Carolina.
Please email me
Thanks!
Chad Jordan

100_6356.jpg

100_6358.jpg

100_6359.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member