Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Aquascutum Trenchcoat - Dark Tan - Approx 40R

teethadore

New in Town
IMG_1126.JPG IMG_1128.JPG IMG_1127.JPG Here is a classic Aquascutum trench in a heavy cotton/poly gabardine in a dark tan color. This one I would guess is from the 60's or 70's - but has the military cut and WWI trench coat look - buttons all the way up on both lapels, epaulettes, cape in back, brass hook and eye throat latch, and wide, sturdy belt with leather covered buckle and brass rings. Marked with Royal Warrant.

Heavy but breathable material that can be worn 9 months of the year - brass zipper for zip-in lining (do not have liner).

Estimated size is 40R based on following dimensions: Chest (armpit to armpit) 42", length (bottom back of collar to hem) 44", sleeve (center back to cuff) 34".

Price - $50 shipped in USA

Attachments

• IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    794.2 KB · Views: 368

Wconly

Familiar Face
I'm a bit lost here. Measurements seem ok, except for the 42" pit-to-pit. Are you certain about these? As, that would seem much larger than a 40 Reg. Fit in this coat. Please advise, as you can. Thanks. Superb trench. W>

teethadore

New in Town
I'm a bit lost here. Measurements seem ok, except for the 42" pit-to-pit. Are you certain about these? As, that would seem much larger than a 40 Reg. Fit in this coat. Please advise, as you can. Thanks. Superb trench. W>
Sorry - should have been more precise - the TOTAL measurement is 42 inches pit to pit (21 inches measured flat - with coat buttoned - at the armpits and doubled) - usually the chest runs a couple inches larger than the standard size label

Wconly

Familiar Face
Sorry - should have been more precise - the TOTAL measurement is 42 inches pit to pit (21 inches measured flat - with coat buttoned - at the armpits and doubled) - usually the chest runs a couple inches larger than the standard size label
Thanks! At least, I'm not losing my mind re: sizing. If this coat was just a bit longer, I would buy. Thanks again. W>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff