Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Avirex A2 Leather Jacket

Christo

New in Town
Men's Black XL Avirex A2 Leather Jacket. In good shape with a good worn-in look.

$125 or B/O. Thx

Attachments

• IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_1561.JPG
    IMG_1561.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 192

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
It will help to sell this if you can provide the key measurements. XL is almost meaningless and can vary by several sizes even within a brand. Shoulder width, pit to pit, back length and sleeve length (shoulder seam to end of knits). Also what leather it is. It looks like lambskin - is that right?

Christo

New in Town
Men's Black XL Avirex A2 Leather Jacket. In good shape with a good worn-in look.

$125 or B/O. Thx
Added size details as follows-
  • Sleeve Length (shoulder2 end of sleeve): 30"
  • Jacket Length (Shoulder to end of waistband) 25"
  • Inner Armpit length: 7-1/2"
  • Shoulder Width: almost 2 fit

In short, the jacket runs on the large size. I use to be a younger and bigger man. When I purchased this coat back in the 90s, it fit well, but I was 6-2-230lb

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
H Christo - the important one is pit to pit - with the jacket zipped and lying flat, measure right under the armpits across. The back measurement should be taken from the middle - from the seam under the collar to the end of the knits. Shoulder width needs to be more precise as even half an inch makes a difference to someone wanting to buy this. If the shoulder width is over 20 inches it is very large. Are you sure the sleeves is 30 inches? 27 inches would be classed as long.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff