Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Bamboo Fly Fishing Rod & Pouch For Sale

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
This is one of the items I plan to bring with me for show-and-tell to the Monteagle, Tennessee Fedora Lounge event on 3/19 - 21 (unless it sells here first! ;) ).

I've seen some of these types go 'high-dollar' on the 'bay but that may have to do with certain brands. I'm not an expert in this area but this is a cool old piece to my eye.

Complete split bamboo rod kit from goodness knows how long ago. The compartmentalized canvas sack shows some wear and tear but the rod is in solid shape and ready for someone who like nostalgic gear and knows how to fish with it. Feel free to ask if you have questions.

$55 carefully packaged and shipped in the 'States.
(Taking a little chance here since it's kind of long and I don't know for sure what the PO fee will be - but what the heck.)

:)

{Even more photos can be viewed by clicking the link at the very bottom.}

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Bumpty - Dumpty.

---------------

I did have a nibble on this the other day via PM. HAW! "Nibble", get it!?

I burst me up.

Anyway, the interested party commented that it's a good price and I did some research and found that around $110 is typical for this brand/model.

I'm leaving my $55 (incl. shipping) price up there as a guide but I'll answer questions and entertain offers as this is a functional old pole and deserves to be owned by someone who isn't awful at fishing like I am. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn