Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage baseball cap.What team ????

MudInYerEye

Practically Family
I've been a customer of Cooperstown Ballcap Co. for several years. They are the real deal. 100% wool flannel, perfect period patterns, hand embroidered emblems, and HORSEHIDE sweatbands. The craftsmanship on these caps are so damn old-fangled and cool. The inner crown taping contains hemp twine and the horsehide sweatbands are "stiffened" with a strip of burlap behind it. The bills are soft and pliable. These guys are the Real McCoy's Japan of baseball caps (in fact the Cooperstown caps are better than the RMJ manufacted caps I tried on in Kyoto). Worth the cost. Check out their factory seconds page for a good deal.
Please note that the Cooperstown Ballcap Co. should not be confused with MLB's officially sanctioned "Cooperstown Collection" which contracted features mass-produced tripe from the likes of Roman Pro, Mitchell & Ness, American Needle, and New Era.

simmo

Familiar Face
Been trying to order on ballcap co but the payment page wont let me proceed until i've entered what state i live in.As i'm in UK cant enter the state.:confused:

simmo

Familiar Face
Well the cap finally arrived.What a disappointment.For starters they have sent me a 1920's version instead of a 40's version so its got a tiny peak like a schoolboys cap.I am also very disappointed with the quality.The leather sweatband isn't sewn on straight therefore hangs lower than it should.The material is thin.Was expecting a nice 'bobbly' wool cap like in my first post.Pretty shoddy quality for a fairly expensive cap.Needless to say i will be getting in touch with Cooperstown Ball Cap Co. for a full refund.Judging by the pics would you say that this is wool flannel ? It doesn't look like the correct material to me.
Picture082.jpg

Picture084.jpg

Picture087.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn