Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Bungalow Apartments for Rent in Pasadena, CA!

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Folks,

If anyone is looking for a place to rent there are two units open in our vintage bungalow court. If you've been over to our place you know how beautiful the units are. Here's your chance to live like it's 1935.

The building is on the front of the property website.

http://www.744smarengo.com/

We're trying to get as many vintage people as we can. It would be nice to have some vintage people living in this complex.

Thanks,

FG.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Interesting. I've seen many things on the classifieds--radios, belts, shaving cream, dining room sets, movie props--but never houses. I like the bungalow, but the shipping to bring it to my place would be a ton. :D Loving the hardwood. Good luck with it--someone will snap it up soon, I imagine.

zendy

A-List Customer
Sigh... That's gorgeous. Too bad I can never afford to move back to California. That's more than my mortgage.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I can recomment these!

Having stayed at FG's place (honestly, they should name it the WALDORF, these guys are just so kind!), I can tell you it is a little slice of vintage paradise. Nicely set off the main road (so makes access to all arts-and-parts of the LA conurbation easy), you don't feel that you are in a big city. With the hills never too far away, shops a few minutes walk away (for popping out to get your milk or newspaper just like the good ol' days), a train station literally two minutes walk away to get downtown or outta town! And it feels safe and friendly (well hey! I said HELLO to anyone I met there!!).
If I was working for the LA Times then I'd be moving into this little complex immediately!! seriously.

FedoraGent

One Too Many
Interesting...

Interestingly enough, the landlord contacted me saying that a young man dressed in vintage came by on Saturday. When asked how he found out about the apartment he said "The Fedora Lounge". Finding this odd, my landlord called me.

So, you may not have posted but someone was lurking and hopefully liked the place.

FG.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
FedoraGent said:
Interestingly enough, the landlord contacted me saying that a young man dressed in vintage came by on Saturday. When asked how he found out about the apartment he said "The Fedora Lounge". Finding this odd, my landlord called me.

So, you may not have posted but someone was lurking and hopefully liked the place.

FG.

That's cool. Another fine example of the significance of the internet, and our community here. Maybe one day, we'll meet the identity of the mysterious lurker...? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran