Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Burberry trench coat button-in liner.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
Burberry BUTTON IN LINER

Are you in despair because you've discovered that the button in liner for your vintage Burberry has stained, or has succumbed to moth? Don't fret--I have one to replace it!

This liner has no size tag, so please go by the measurements. I believe that this is all wool; it might be camelhair, but it doesn't feel like it. This is designed for old-school Burberry trenchcoats with button in liners. This type of liner is NO LONGER MADE, and hasn't been for decades! It was Made in England for Bloomingdales.

This is in excellent condition, and is a steal at just $25, or offer, shipped in the USA

Measurements:

Chest at seam: 18, measured across.
Length, tip to tip: 39 1/2
Distance between buttonholes, measured from center to center: 8.

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
This is indeed still available! I believe that the liners are interchangeable between the men's and women's coats, so I would advise going by the measurements to ensure a correct fit. I'll happily send it along for $20 shipped in the USA! :)

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
How does $35 shipped to Norway sound? :) If good, please email me your address to waterhollowtweed @ gmail . com; that's also my address for PayPal! I'll be in touch by email when it's on its way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy