Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage dresses & vintage-inspired blouse! XS-L

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Hi ladies! I thought I'd offer up some goodies here before I put them up on Ebay. These prices are negotiable and don't include shipping. I take Paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions!

1. Vintage 1940's Plaid Dress XS - SOLD!

2. Forever 21 Blouse S - $10

vintage003.jpg

This blouse is really cute and has hardly been worn. It has some slight stretch to it. There are 2 little buttons right near the bust and the rest are hidden underneath the rest of the shirt. Very cute!

Measurements:
Bust - 35
Waist - 27

3. Vintage (?) 2 Piece Outfit M - $30 -- ON HOLD

vintage004.jpg

vintage005.jpg

I bought this set at an estate sale that had clothing from the 50's and earlier. I have no idea if this is a vintage piece or not because it has a plastic zipper. There's no label on the inside but it doesn't really look homemade. Either way it's really cool and looks quite vintage! I don't know what the fabric is, but it is a nubby knit that doesn't have much stretch. The accent on the top is actually a dark purple, not black. There are hook and eye closures at the back of the collar. It looks very 20's or 30's to me!

Measurements:
Bust - 36
Waist - 31
Hip - 34
Skirt length - 25.5

4. 50's Floral Print Dress L - SOLD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou