Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage French Foreign Legion Boots

RegentSt1965

Familiar Face
$700+ !!!! I got one a pair of these for £40 ish in London - they had quite a few pairs in (Out of Town - vintage and café in Clerkenwell - http://sanforized.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/out-of-town.html ) . Saw some on ebay later at £90 or so. But $700 - no way.
Unfortunately, whilst the 43 was a perfect fit (luckily given the solidity of these boots), like an idiot I walked out with the 42s 'cos I was too interested in talking to the guys there and picked up the wrong pair, doh. But my son now has a great pair of boots as he is a 42!

30s sliphorn

New in Town
They sure do. I bought a pair of size 12s a few years back, and the soles cracked almost immediately. I had them resoled and am quite happy with them, but you do need to inspect the leather and the soles carefully if you are buying NOS FFL boots.

henrik5

New in Town
I have walked in them since four years. No problem with the soles. And mine are the older Version from the 50 . I am glad i have some Spareboots here :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925