Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage glasses and books for sale

Flyer36

New in Town
I have a few things up for sale.

1. Vintage pair of womens eyeglasses. Gold tone frames with a diamond pattern. I just noticed that one of the arms doesnt match its also missing one arm screw :rage: These date to the late 40's according to the paper work with them. They come with a hard case. Asking $10

2. Police Jiu-Jitsu by Kato Futsiaka. The copyright on this book is 1937. Lots of detailed illustrations. It has some damage to the spine but all the pages are in good shape. $15

3. American Jiu-Jitsu by S.J. Jorgensen. Copyright is 1930 and 1931. It looks to be an instructional booklet given out at classes. Lots of photos showing techniques. It has a watermark through out but otherwise good shape. Cover has some wear. $15

4. American Pistol Shooting by Major William D. Frazer. Book is in very good shape with no tears or damage that I can see. Very interesting book with lots of photos showing various handguns, holsters, shooting techniques, etc. Book is inscribed Christmas 1931 inside the front cover. Major Frazer was on U.S. Olympic pistol team, an instructor for the Seattle police department plus a long list of other credentials. $25

5. The Art of Shooting by Charles Edward Chapel copyright 1960. Good shape, looks like a little dirt on the spine. Asking $15

I can get pics if anybody is interested. You can email me at selfbow2001@yahoo.com for more info or pics. All prices include shipping. Dont like my price? Make me an offer. I want more hats lol

Thanks
Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy