Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage neon signs

Time finally caught up with the Colonel (no, not that one). Gone and now updated with air-brushing for a Mexican restaurant. Joplin, Missouri.

7297afb040448a965f23064bdbb5bc0e.jpg

36107815912_f8e14658d3_o.jpg

35441901464_8ab0eba6da_z.jpg

Waste not, want not.

Her: Our motel has nothing to do with rockets

Him: But the space race is cool

Him: But look at the drawing, the sign will be awesome

Him: It will draw people in

Him: I want it anyway

Her (sighing and almost to herself): I should have listened to my parents

Last edited:

You've outdone yourself - that is one of the best and brings back many memories

My dad did not part with a dollar lightly, but quite frequently, he'd pull into the HoJos near our house, hand me a few dollars (later years, a five, maybe even a ten - memory foggy - receipt and change had to be brought back to him) and told me to get a couple of quarts of ice-cream with the unspoken understanding that one would be chocolate chip (his favorite) and I could choose the other (usually buttercrunch, but sometimes butterscotch or maple walnut). Now those where happy moments.

You've outdone yourself - that is one of the best and brings back many memories

My dad did not part with a dollar lightly, but quite frequently, he'd pull into the HoJos near our house, hand me a few dollars (later years, a five, maybe even a ten - memory foggy - receipt and change had to be brought back to him) and told me to get a couple of quarts of ice-cream with the unspoken understanding that one would be chocolate chip (his favorite) and I could choose the other (usually buttercrunch, but sometimes butterscotch or maple walnut). Now those where happy moments.

Mmmmm...All you can eat clam Tuesdays!

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo