Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage neon signs

They had me at "Hot Biscuit," also, "Loveless?"

ffa2f00de931cd212e07465b4da553cc-2.jpg

I was going to post this one in Vintage Roadside, but being a sign and, maybe, having neon on the large "Pineridge Farms" on the broadside of the bread, I chose to post here. I am of two minds on this one, I hate the creepy hand but love the giant bread loaf. Also, I've never heard of the brand, is anyone familiar with it?

a8c6858a3da3d9a2d8968c135491942c.jpg

I was going to post this one in Vintage Roadside, but being a sign and, maybe, having neon on the large "Pineridge Farms" on the broadside of the bread, I chose to post here. I am of two minds on this one, I hate the creepy hand but love the giant bread loaf. Also, I've never heard of the brand, is anyone familiar with it?

View attachment 116515

Looks like Thing from the Addams Family got an endorsement gig.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

View attachment 116515
Wow! The creepy hand totally makes it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner