Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE SILHOUETTE Art Fawcett Ltd Edition Route 66

aught12

One of the Regulars
This looks a lot like the 66 that was for sale on this forum about a month ago. However, that one was listed as a 7-1/2. Could you provide that length and width of the crown opening?

Thanks

mingoslim

Practically Family
It is the 66 I sold a month or so ago . . . Even the same picks are used . . .

I thought it was going to a Fellow Lounger, so I am kind of disappointed that it is being turned for a profit. Heck, maye I should have eBayed it! In any case, good luck with the auction . . .

SoulmanRKC

Familiar Face
It is the 66 I sold a month or so ago . . . Even the same picks are used . . .

I thought it was going to a Fellow Lounger, so I am kind of disappointed that it is being turned for a profit. Heck, maye I should have eBayed it! In any case, good luck with the auction . . .

Mingoslim,

Rest assured it's not the same. Your pictures were so good I decided to use them for the auction. It is another hat and is 61 cm.

Soulman

mingoslim

Practically Family
Thanks for the update . . . and I was sincere when I wished you best of luck. It is a sharp hat . . . I kicked myself after i let mine go, but I have a kid in college and needed a quick jolt of cash :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy