Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouette torture test

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
kabuto said:
What happened to your facial hair?

I was scheduled to do some stunt work yesterday for the upcoming remake of "Hellfighters," starring Johnny Depp and directed by David Lynch. I thought, What the heck?, and PM'd Art to see what he thought about my wearing my favorite VS during the stunt. He said there'd be no problem, and in fact the singeing would help get rid of any fuzz that has developed on the hat's surface.

hatonfirefm9.jpg

I've got to say, the hat came through with flying colors. I gave it a quick brush when I got home (counterclockwise!), and it was as good as new.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

dean

indycop

I'll Lock Up
PabloElFlamenco said:
I used to run marathons, and the idea never crossed my mind, but thinking about it, yes - in cold weather - that would be just fine, and I did it once:
in driving snow, my car slipped into the curb and blew TWO tires, some 20 km from home. So, I ran home, wearing my Borsalino (and sheepskin jacket -for safety- under the arm!). As it turned out, all the highways were snowed in, any many people had to spend the night in their car. I got home just fine. Couldn't do that nowadays, though...[huh]
WOW!!:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace