Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

hatband

One of the Regulars
Kaosharper1 Just got the tape measure out. Brim width is 2 1/2" Crown height bashed is 5 1/2 " so unbashed crown would be 6" I guess.

g.durand Very sharp look, I like the ribbon on that one.

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Hey g.durand & hatband, great looking hats! I like that "double triple stitch" brim hatband, and g.durand you rebash into a c-crown looks great. Wear them proudly. I'm waiting on my first VS now. Art has got it finished, should be here in Ol Kentucky any day!

g.durand

One Too Many
seabass, hatband, and Preacher Man--thank you all. Art knocked it out of the park again.

hatband, I like yours, too. Hard to tell the difference in the photos between Blue Smoke and Dove, but Blue Smoke works with the dark ribbon as well.

Preacher, you're going to be one happy man when you get it. Congrats.

Barrelhouse

One of the Regulars
:eusa_clap So many beauties it dazzles the mind!!! As always Art, your superb craftsmanship is surpassed only by your boundless creativity. I am totally flummoxed as to which one of this new line I lust for most.

Barrelhouse

One of the Regulars
Thanks Brother Ed. I have been so busy I haven't had time to even lurk much less post on the old Lounge but my thoughts are never far away from all my friends here.

CHEERS

g.durand

One Too Many
Thank you, sir. I am almost afraid to touch it. I find myself being especially conscious of the cleanliness of my hands. I don't think that will deter me from wearing it, though. I will just have to treat it a bit differently than most of my other hats.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Of course, the post office just has to tease me! The tracking site still shows the expected delivery date as yesterday. No conformer, though!

Hi

I've noticed that when you get something shipped USPS, it goes to the post office and that's the shown delivery date. It should show up a couple of days later.

later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy