Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Stetson Playboy style Fedora 7 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice light weight Stetson that looks like a Playboy style fedora in size 7 3/8. Measures 8x 6 5/8. Brim is 2 5/8.
Crown ribbon is 7/8. Nice felt on this one without any issues to speak of. Liner is solid but shows slight staining. Sweat is Solid but also shows edge wear. Great hat for Warmer weather perhaps. Color is a light sage or a grey /green.
Asking 195.

bond

Bump. 179.
Alan I am not interested in your comments about my hats.
We're not in grade school anymore and you can stop acting like a bully with your smug superiority . If you don't like the way I describe my hats than I d appreciate if you keep your comments to your self.

Last edited:
I'm sorry that my comments annoy you. If they are inappropriate, I would ask that the moderators weigh in and advise me.

In your Etsy and eBay store you have the ability to describe your wares with no input from users. Here, as I understand it, comments are allowed. There is a large archive of collective knowledge accumulated on the Fedora Lounge. I believe this to be a valuable resource. This knowledge can also inform and drive the market for certain items. Describing your Royal Stetson as Playboyish with bound brim or Open Roadish with a wide ribbon is hyperbole directed toward those who might not know better. I think that most readers come here to know better.

On my smug superiority, I will try to work on that.

bond

I am selling a hat and this is my description of my hat. If you don't like the way I describe my hats than again I ask you to take a pass and ignore my listings or buy the hat.
Your comments are not welcome on my posts and I am not interested in you using my posts to try to further your agenda
Thank you

DJH

I'll Lock Up
It would be nice for the posts here to be accurate - eBay is full of keyword spams like "Whippet Style" for hats that are not Whippets and Bond's hat is clearly not Playboy style - more like Stetson Wonderer if anything.

This being a community I don't have any issue with members pointing out mistakes or misleading info in the posts. There are always new members here who depend on the classified ads being accurate.

Don't like comments from forum members? Sell your stuff somewhere else!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I have to say, in my heart I sure do care a hell of a lot for everyone posting on Bond's listing. LOT of love in my household and prayers for all of us. And as to that thought process, I do so also include Scott.

My learning about hats is one of ongoing school.....so I am not any sort of an expert about what a playboy hat would hold over this one for sale. I do know we all are here to love nice hats....and this sure is a fairly nice hat, is it not? Bond is a wonderful person as are all of you here.

Hope everyone can just smile and enjoy as it should be.

I would wish to buy all the hats in a size that would fit Daniel or myself that have been listed on the classifieds...but for some reason....my money tree just seems to not drop enough moolah.

Bless us all, and good luck with the sale....I am sure someone wanting a nice vintage hat will snag this one.
Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy