Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage-Style Suit -Sean John

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
I found a Sean Jean Suit for cheap

Lady Luck was with me yesterday, fellas.

I found one of these Sean Jean single breasted, peaked lapel, gray pinstriped suits in my size (48R) at a local unclaimed baggage outlet (where airlines send lost luggage that doesn't get claimed) for $60. Looks brand new too, like it'd never been worn.

In fact, after finding it, and last night doing a web search for info on peaked lapel suits is what let me to this very web site. Two great discoveries in one day.

Matt Crunk

Mycroft

One Too Many
Matt Crunk said:
Lady Luck was with me yesterday, fellas.

I found one of these Sean Jean single breasted, peaked lapel, gray pinstriped suits in my size (48R) at a local unclaimed baggage outlet (where airlines send lost luggage that doesn't get claimed) for $60. Looks brand new too, like it'd never been worn.

In fact, after finding it, and last night doing a web search for info on peaked lapel suits is what let me to this very web site. Two great discoveries in one day.

Matt Crunk

Yea, it is becomng a huge industry here is a link to a major one: http://www.unclaimedbaggage.com/index.html

WA

New in Town
Hemingway Jones - That is a nice hat.:) Never seen one that tall. Nice suit, and leather coat, too.:)

Filene's has closed the basement - A lot of people liked that place. I wonder if they will reopen.

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
WA said:
Hemingway Jones - That is a nice hat.:) Never seen one that tall. Nice suit, and leather coat, too.:)

Filene's has closed the basement - A lot of people liked that place. I wonder if they will reopen.
Thank you, WA!
That Borsalino will probably be my Queen Mary hat next year. Well, unless I buy another Adventurebilt by then! Thanks for your kind words!

All Filene's will be Macy's very soon, by the way.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Two of my Unclaimed Baggage finds.

Here are a couple of suits I found at the Unclaimed Baggage center I shop at regularly. The first is my Sean Jean suit, the second is a double breasted "gangster" outfit I bought to wear to a friend's wedding.

Matt Crunk

522658840DIatQy_ph.jpg

522659334HAyLpk_ph.jpg

Hope these photos are visable now.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Photos disappearing.

Don't know what's going on. I've reposted them several times. They are visible for a while then suddenly they don't show up.

I have the photos hosted at Webshots. I'm copying the URL address directly from the photos, and the fact that they show up at all seems to indicate I'm at least doing that correctly. What I'm I doing wrong?

onj303d25W852bxNHxmnStcDN3zbRLdq00A0.jpg
2+VZl9RNojAprjfU3Ls9Tjtym6OP88d900A0.jpg

Here they are smaller, hosted on another source. Maybe it'll work.

-Matt Crunk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner