Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Tee-shirts

Burnsie

Diamond Dave's AAF Tee's

Hopefully this won't be considered too off topic but those of you who are impressed with Diamond Dave's crusher caps might be interested to know he also offers repro WWII Air Corps and AAF tee shirts that can be customised with any airfield or squadron info you may want. I just got a couple in the mail yesterday, they look really authentic:
AAC.jpg

AAFfront.jpg

priestyboy

One of the Regulars
Where are they?

Burnsie said:
Hopefully this won't be considered too off topic but those of you who are impressed with Diamond Dave's crusher caps might be interested to know he also offers repro WWII Air Corps and AAF tee shirts that can be customised with any airfield or squadron info you may want. I just got a couple in the mail yesterday, they look really authentic:
AAC.jpg

AAFfront.jpg

Where do you find these? I can't see any on his webpage.

http://www.diamondcapco.com/index.html

Burnsie

Real McCoy's repro tee

Real McCoy's repro AAF tee - very thick heavy cotton, thicker than a Buzz Rickson tee. Got this one very cheap on eBay, new a Japan made repro tee will run at least $60.
thomchrisjune08.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael