Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage things you're happy are still here.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Der Wienerschnitzel, yes. Baker's Tacos, not to my knowledge. Der Wienerschnitzel was also founded by Glen Bell of Taco Bell fame. It seemed like DW would appear and disappear over the years. For a while they were gone but now they're back.
o.k. I loved their polish dogs, yummy!

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
There's a reason Lucky Strikes are 5$ a pack. Errr at least back when I bought em. People wouldn't even take them after trying to bum a cigarette. Marlboro reds are like candy compared to Lucky's. You could give them out on Halloween.

I'll stick to the pipe tobacco. Nobody smokes a pipe, but me, and I ain't about to let someone else smoke out of it! Germs!

There's a reason Lucky Strikes are 5$ a pack. Errr at least back when I bought em. People wouldn't even take them after trying to bum a cigarette. Marlboro reds are like candy compared to Lucky's. You could give them out on Halloween.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
christmas wrappings, picnic baskets, ked's tennis shoes, ping pong, rubber bands, No. 2 pencils, jacks, (the metal ones used with a red rubber ball)....jump ropes, comic books, the American Flag.....( That is one of my heart felt concerns, my country)....

Tomy's is in Garden Grove on Chapman, near Brookhurst.

DSCF3112.jpg

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Uncle Ben's rice, Log Cabin Syrup, Stop signs, Ice Cube Trays, Clothe Diapers....(hahahaha).......clothes lines, too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou