Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Wool Field Trousers, Vintage Izod Shirt

Steve Smith

New in Town
Prices include shipping to US.

1. I don't know what these are. If they are military, then there is a degree of detail which I have never encountered in my fairly considerable first hand knowledge of military field gear. The tag looks military and I am guessing from the tag that these were made in 1960. If you know exactly what these are, please comment in the thread.

Green wool trousers. Built like a tank. Buttons all over it for adjustment and fastening, no zippers. Excellent condition. Waist 32, inseam 29.5. You will not be able to let the length out. The waist seems to have been adjusted and can be let out. They are marked "36" in marker on the inside and I think they could be let out that far. $40 Reduced to $35

1-24-10-3001.jpg

1-24-10-3003.jpg

1-24-10-3005.jpg

2. Take this shirt to Vegas! It will pay for itself many times over at the craps table. Vintage Izod shirt. 100% polyester. Tagged size L. Excellent condition with no apparent flaws. First photo gets the color right. $45

1-24-10-2005.jpg

1-24-10-2004.jpg

Trotsky

A-List Customer
Just to let you know, the trousers are 1960s era German and yes, they are quite nice (I have a pair).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo