Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintagesque Postcards

ITG

Call Me a Cab
I tried looking first to see if there was a thread on this but I didn't find one. What vintage style postcards have you come across?
http://www.campbellscotties.com/productPage.asp?cat=21

Item584_sm.jpg

Item582_sm.jpg

Item583_sm.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't have pictures of mine, but I do have quite a collection of vintage inspired postcards. Some have travel scenes, some have pin-ups, and another set has a vintage woman in the kitchen doing her chores. I'll have to take pics of them, and the others I have. Most stationary stores I've come across sell some sort of vintage inspired postcard's and/or note cards.
By the way ITG the ones you posted are super cute!! (as u can see I'm awake now:D)

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
When I drove Route 66 I noticed that tourist spots still had postcards with scenes from the state in the letters spelling the name of the state. Very golden age, that.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Dr Doran

Has there yet been a thread on actual vintage postcards? I wouldn't mind seeing some of those. I'll keep an eye out, though, for vintage style postcards from now on wherever I go. Fine idea.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Doran, I don't think so. I did a search before posting this one to see if there was a thread just on postcards, but no luck. Feel free to post real vintage or vintage-esque ones in this thread.

Dr Doran

Feraud said:
This should be the official vintage postcard thread. I have a bunch around and will get some scanned and posted.

Let's have it be for both, eh wot? I have a few too. Umm, which external service should I use to post them on? Can someone PM me about this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo